Dreamweaver MX: Design and Technique (With CD-ROM)
by Ethan Watrall
In his newest book, author Ethan Watrall has dramatically updated and expanded on the material from his well received Dreamweaver 4 Visual JumpStart. With over 200 more pages to work with and a much more content-rich design, Watrall teaches you how to make your web pages look their best and perform even better.
Whether you're new to Dreamweaver or you're looking to get up-to-date on the latest version, this book's step-by-step instructions will help you build and sharpen your skills, and get dramatically improved results.
Highly accessible and written in plain English, it focuses on the theory you'll need to design an excellent web site and then delivers the technique necessary to follow through on your plans.
Key topics covered include:
- Creating your web page
- Working with basic layout and design
- Inserting and manipulating multimedia
- Saving time with templates
- Beginning to take advantage of Dreamweaver as a coding tool
- Integrating interactive Dynamic HTML
- Creating basic dynamic database driven sites
Don't miss Dreamweaver MX: Design and Technique (With CD-ROM)
by Ethan Watrall
Paperback: 496 pages; Dimensions (in inches): 0.97 x 8.98 x 7.46; Publisher: Sybex; Book and CD-ROM edition (July 26, 2002); List Price: $35.00 - buy now: Price: $24.50 and You Save: $10.50 (30%)
See similar titles in the Web department Keywords: Web: Web design, Web development, html, shtml, gifs, jpgs, web graphics, layout, pages
Participate in your Design BOOKSHELF
Lots of fun and information for all... we don't review or recommend any books we haven't seen and read.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, with more books as they hit the shelves, design news, software and program reviews, field trips to design studios, Photoshop Tips & Tricks, photoshop tutorials, typography, fonts, and a lot more!
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.