Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 : Training from the Source (3rd Edition)
by Khristine Annwn Page
Learning is doing -- which means you're guaranteed to expand your skill set exponentially as you work your way through the 18 project-based tutorials that form the core of this volume on Macromedia's Dreamweaver MX 2004.
With its powerful combination of visual layout tools, application development features, and code editing support, Dreamweaver MX 2004 really is a Web designer's dream, and Macromedia's official guide shows you how to transform your dream projects into real-life success stories by creating and maintaining Web sites in an environment that integrates both visual editing and code editing. By re-creating the book's sample Web site, you'll learn the skills and techniques necessary to create your own widely accessible sites.
In addition to the basics of creating a Web page that incorporates text, graphics and tables, you'll learn about all that's new in Dreamweaver MX 2004: dynamic cross-browser validation, improved CSS support, built-in graphics editing, and more. The companion CD-ROM contains all of the lesson files as well as a free trial version of Dreamweaver MX 2004.
Don't miss Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 : Training from the Source (3rd Edition)
by Khristine Annwn Page
Paperback: 584 pages; Publisher: Macromedia Press; 3rd edition (October 2003); List Price: $44.99 - buy now: Price: $31.49 and You Save: $13.50 (30%)
- HTML Complete - enables users to design and employ current and emerging Web technologies in the right way
- Return on Design: Smarter Web Design That Works - Editor's Choice: information design essentials that can determine a Web site's success or failure
- The Unusually Useful Web Book - If ever there were an author who could make web standards exciting, it's Jeffrey Zeldman.
- Designing Web Site Interface Elements - The second title in the new DesignWhys series
- Designing With Web Standards - Stop being an "html terrorist" and start styling with CSS
- Search Engine Visibility - teaches developers, designers, programmers, and online marketers what pitfalls to avoid
- Speed Up Your Site: Web Site Optimization - speed is critical to online success and happy users... you need it!
- Web Graphics for Non-Designers - takes you through the basics of web design, looking at using color effectively on sites
- Designing web graphics.4, Fourth Edition - The most influential web design book ever written for the web
- HTTP Developer's Handbook - written specifically for Web developers
- Web Design on a Shoestring - how each phase in site development can be trimmed back without losing control, quality, or beauty
See similar titles in the Web department Keywords: Web: Web design, Web development, html, shtml, gifs, jpgs, web graphics, layout, pages
Participate in your Design BOOKSHELF
Lots of fun and information for all... we don't review or recommend any books we haven't seen and read.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, with more books as they hit the shelves, design news, software and program reviews, field trips to design studios, Photoshop Tips & Tricks, photoshop tutorials, typography, fonts, and a lot more!
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.