Books devoted to Photoshop for capturing, manipulating, editing and creating digital images! We post only books we have read for value to you. Others not so good have been omitted. We encourage you to send in YOUR REVIEWS!
Photoshop Lightroom 2 Adventure
This is one of the books that top our "BEST" list for anyone with a digital camera! In this beautifully illustrated and inspiring new book -- "Photoshop Lightroom 2 Adventure" -- award-winning photographer and best-selling author Mikkel Aaland gives you a hands-on, guided tour of Lightroom 2.0 Photoshop Lightroom 2 Adventure
The Adobe Type Library Reference Book
George M Engel has always loved fonts... ever since the beginning of digital fonts.
Now, he peeks inside the latest and greatest book for anyone who loves to see and use fonts of all kinds... and it's straight from the fonts people themselves: The Adobe Type Library Reference Book
Linnea Dayton, Cristen Gillespie bring you the most important Photoshop book on the shelves -- and this edition is the most awesome to date. We've talked about, and promoted the WOW books since they started the tradition back with Photoshop version 2.5, and we continue to rank the Photoshop WOW Book as the numnber 1 book for Photoshop users.
Tim Shelbourne presents the most competent Photoshop Effects book we've seen to date! You'll learn so much from this book you won't believe it... from studio effects to environmental effects, textures, lighting, montaging, retouching and more -- including this the best technique for Converting a Photo into a Pencil Sketch we've ever seen!
The Adobe Photoshop Elements Crafts Book
... expert designer and artist Elizabeth Bulger will make you a little more creative with your images -- make your software and hardware investment pay off with these wonderful crafts projects using Adobe Photoshop Elements
This book is the most fun you'll have with Photoshop Elements 3... covers the quintessential 'tricks' of image editing from switching faces on bodies to digital elastic surgery, to special effects makeup. A treasure at just sixteen bucks!"
Deke McClelland is the hardest working man in the Graphics biz. His latest book is the finest hour in Photoshop training and actually includes two hours of Total Training video, and full-color, step-by-step instruction. Visit some choice quotes and insights into Adobe Photoshop CS: One-on-One
- The Photoshop Elements 5 Book for Digital Photographers (VOICES) - Scott delivers great techniques on Photoshop Elements 5
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 Studio Techniques - gain the deep understanding needed to master Photoshop's most essential features
- Adobe Photoshop Restoration & Retouching (3rd Edition) (Voices That Matter) - you can't afford to miss the third edition of the classic Photoshop book
- Commercial Photoshop Retouching: In the Studio - Photoshop CS 2 in a real world commercial environment
- Photoshop CS2 : Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks - Providing timesaving tips, cool secrets, and productivity tricks
- Photoshop CS2 Savvy - concentrates on helping you master the specific, practical tools and techniques
- Photoshop CS2 Visual Encyclopedia - A-to-Z reference covers hundreds of Photoshop cs2 tools and techniques
- Photoshop Elements 4 Solutions : The Art of Digital Photography - Now bargain-priced at under $30 -- $10 less than the previous edition!
- Photoshop for Nature Photographers : A Workshop in a Book - gorgeous photography, tips and techniques
- Photoshop for Right-Brainers : The Art of Photomanipulation - explores the artistic creation process, demonstrating how Photoshop can open pathways for originality
- Teach Yourself Photoshop Elements 4 - tackle more than 150 Photoshop Elements 4 tasks
- Photoshop CS2 Before & After Makeovers - Even the most discriminating Photoshop user will be blown away
- The Photoshop CS2 Speed Clinic : Automating Photoshop to Get Twice the Work Done in Half the Time - use the power of automation to instantly save time
- The Photoshop Channels Book - step-by-step project-based book that will teach you exactly how to the pros use channels
- The Future of Memories : Sharing Moments with Photoshop Elements and Digital Cameras - create a compelling narrative through digital images
- Understanding Adobe Photoshop - Digital Imaging Concepts and Techniques
- Photoshop CS2 RAW : Using Adobe Camera Raw, Bridge, and Photoshop to Get the Most out of Your Digital Camera - An important book dedicated to working with RAW in Photoshop
- Photoshop CS2 Savvy - What is Savvy? It's the ability to not only do the work, but do it with confidence and style. Get ready for Photoshop CS2 Savvy.
- Photoshop CS2 : Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks - The name says it all
- Photoshop Elements 4 : Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks - All new for Photoshop Elements 4
- Commercial Photoshop Retouching: In the Studio - takes your skills to a higher, professional level
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop Elements 4 - Visual Photoshop training
- Photoshop for Right-Brainers : The Art of Photomanipulation - Yes, Al Ward is back... another great edition
- Photoshop for Nature Photographers - Don't be mislead by the title "Nature" -- you'll need this book
- Photoshop Filter Effects Encyclopedia - The Hands-on Desktop Reference for Digital Photographers
- Photoshop Blending Modes Cookbook - Another great cookbook from O'Reilly
- Adobe Photoshop Restoration & Retouching - Katrin is back with the ultimate retouching book...
- Artistic Techniques: Photoshop & Corel Painter - Another in the unique trilogy for photographers by photographers
- Photo Salvage with Adobe Photoshop - A unique part of a series with some spectacular visuals... at bargain prices!
- Photo Retouching with Adobe Photoshop - This updated manual teaches specialized techniques for correcting photos using PS
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 Studio Techniques - Who else but Ben can bring such outstanding instruction
- Photoshop CS2 Killer Tips (Killer Tips) - The CS Killer Tips book re-hashed for CS2
- The Photoshop CS2 Book for Digital Photographers - Digital Photographers book updated for Photoshop CS2
- Hacking Photoshop CS2 - This is absolutely the ultimate guide to hacking Adobe's wildly popular graphics software
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 One-on-One - Get Deke's latest masterpiece on Adobe Photoshop CS2... wonderful stuff + video!
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 On Demand - Wouldn't you rather spend your time learning by doing rather than reading? Try this.
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 for the Web Hands-On Training - Here comes Tanya with another blockbuster web graphics book
- Maggie Taylor's Landscape of Dreams - Beautiful artistry, unique visuals and techniques
- Get the Image You Want : Essential Photoshop Editing Techniques - the title says it all
- Adobe Creative Suite 2 Classroom in a Book - Here's the whole suite in the easy to learn classroom setting
- Master Visually Photoshop Elements - This is an easy book -- to learn difficult techniques and skills in Photoshop Elements
- Creating Photomontages with Photoshop : A Designer's Notebook - This is a unique and compelling visual treat encompassing the world of montage
- Photoshop CS2 For Dummies - Simple, learnable, techniques to get you cooking with Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop Elements 3 for Win and Mac (VQG) - Get this visual quickstart guide no matter what other Elements books you get
- Photoshop CS2 : Up To Speed - required desk reference when you upgrade to CS2
- Commercial Photoshop Retouching : In the Studio - This is a unique book in the Photoshop field... regardless if you have others
- Assembling Panoramic Photos : A Designer's Notebook - A superb addition to the "Designer's Notebook" series... panoramas deluxe!
- Adobe Photoshop CS For PhotographersMartin Evening's latest Professional Image Editor's Guide to the Creative Use of Photoshop for the Mac and PC is a blockbuster! No padding or fluff -- all solid Photoshop training and pure inspiration for even the fine arts painter.
- Want to expand beyond typical tips and techniques? Tired of those "hot" tricks without a reason or purpose? Al Ward's technical expertise gives you precision training and a creative jolt in the arm that won't quit... Photoshop for Right Brainers
- Real World Camera Raw with Adobe Photoshop CS2 - Raw formats have changed the way we deal with digital images, and Photoshop's Adobe Camera Raw plug-in makes that process easier -- this book makes Photoshop easier -- and more powerful.
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 Classroom in a Book - With this book, you learn by doing, getting your feet wet immediately as you progress through a series of hands-on projects that build on your growing Photoshop knowledge.
- Photoshop CS2 Workflow: The Digital Photographer's Guide - This highly anticipated full-color book from best-selling author Tim Grey is the first workflow-oriented guide to Photoshop.
- Master Visually Photoshop Elements 3 - The "Visual" series is really just that... extremely visual -- which makes it outstanding for beginners -- everything users need to know about the latest release of Adobe Photoshop Elements
is where Photoshop users ask questions and get help! It's also a warehouse of excellent Photoshop tips, tricks and tutorials. Check it out in the : Photoshop 911 FAQ department
Participate in your Design Booksehlf
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your book reviews, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.