Books on multimedia authoring including video, movies, audio, and presentations including your favorite software: After Effects, Premiere, Contribute, Director, Final Cut, Microsoft Powerpoint, and all of Apple's new "digital life" programs: iDVD, iMovie, iMovie, iPhoto, iTunes, iLife, Keynote, more. We encourage you to send in YOUR REVIEWS!
- Avid Made Easy : Video Editing with Avid FreeDV and the Avid Xpress Family - address the beginner audience and target those using the FreeDV
- Create Your Own Digital Movies - shows you how to get through it all with ease
- Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 For Dummies - Your step-by-step guide to digital media fun
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2 Bible - comprehensive guide to the latest release of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Create Your Own Digital Movies - You'll need this to get through the steep learning curve of digital movie making
- Into Your Digital Darkroom Step by Step - Another in the unique trilogy for photographers by photographers
- Web Site Design for Professional Photographers - Uniquely positioned for photography related web sites... a must for photo Galleries
- Spring Into Digital Photography - This book will get you off to the right start
- Hacking Digital Cameras - All the jiucy, tricks and tips real photographers have known for years... revealed in style
- iPhoto 5 for Mac OS X: VQG - Must for the Apple Mac iPhoto user... for Tiger
- Shooting for Dollars : Simple Photo Techniques for Greater eBay Profits - Photos really sell the product. You want sales? Then shoot the right photos!
- iPhoto 5: Creating a Photo Book & Slideshow - It would seem like child's play... but it's not. You'll need this book
- Assembling Panoramic Photos : A Designer's Notebook - A superb addition to the "Designer's Notebook" series... panoramas deluxe!
- Digital Photography For Dummies - Here's how to choose the right camera, take great shots, and make 'em even better
- eBay Photos That Sell - Taking Great Product Shots for eBay and Beyond... hear that cash register ringing?
- The Photoshop CS2 Book for Digital Photographers - Digital Photographers book updated for Photoshop CS2
- Creating Photomontages with Photoshop : A Designer's Notebook - This is a unique and compelling visual treat encompassing the world of montage
- Photoshop CS2 For Dummies - Simple, learnable, techniques to get you cooking with Photoshop CS2
- Photo Retouching with Adobe Photoshop - This updated manual teaches specialized techniques for correcting photos using PS
- Photo Salvage with Adobe Photoshop - A unique part of a series with some spectacular visuals... at bargain prices!
- Artistic Techniques: Photoshop & Corel Painter - Another in the unique trilogy for photographers by photographers
- iLife '04: The Missing Manual - The one book for iTunes, iMovie, iPhoto, iDVD, and Garageband that eliminates the need for multiple books! Pogue tells all.
- Visual Studio Hacks - This book is all about exploring all things Visual Studio .NET, and in doing so, becoming a better and more efficient developer.
- Making a Movie in iMovie HD and iDVD 5 - By focusing on that first project, rather than exploring every option and feature, Jeff demonstrates the quickest, easiest, smartest route to cinematic success.
- Apple Training Series : iLife 05 - In the only Apple-certified guide to iLife Ő05, digital pioneer Michael Rubin has you making miracles with iLife within the first few pages.
- DVD Studio Pro 3 In The Studio - by Marc Loy: allows filmmakers and video enthusiasts to create professional-grade DVDs
- Secrets of the iPod and iTunes, 5th Edition - By Christopher Breen.: Trusted teacher Christopher Breen has thoroughly updated this best-selling guide
- Premiere Elements for Windows : Visual QuickStart Guide - by Antony Bolante: simple step-by-step instructions and straightforward teaching style
- Apple Training Series: iLife 04 - the only Apple-certified guide to iLife '04
- Audio for Games : Planning, Process, and Production - exploration of how game audio is created
- Camera Phone Obsession - the best camera phones, how to best shoot and print photos
- Macromedia Director MX 2004 Bible - Complete coverage of enhancements in the newest version of Director
- Make Your Own Hollywood Movie - Learn how to tell stories the Hollywood way
- Real World Digital Video - the latest technology-and techniques of video production
- The Macintosh iLife '04 - Mac iLife guide to iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, and GarageBand
- Real World Digital Video - Most recommended -- this book has it all!
- Sams Teach Yourself DVD Authoring in 24 Hours - hands-on, step-by-step instruction on the entire DVD creation process
- Special Edition Using Macromedia Director MX - comprehensive guide to creating and publishing Director movies
- Special Edition Using Microsoft PowerPoint 11 - The ONLY comprehensive resource for Microsoft's PowerPoint
- Make the Most of Your Digital Photos, Video & Music - The title says it all
- Adobe After Effects Classroom in a Book - if you work with video, you'll welcome this classroom book!
- Adobe Encore DVD Classroom in a Book - ideal for beginning users who want to master the key features of Encore
- Adobe Premiere Bible - Enhance your presentations and video projects with unforgettable special effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book - Adobe's own team shows you how Premier does it all
- Premiere Fundamentals - expand the capabilities you can offer clients and pick from a multitude of tools
- Andrew Rollings and Ernest Adams on Game Design - How do you turn a great idea into a game design? See this...
- Apple Final Cut Express for Mac OS X: Visual QuickStart Guide - Get up and running quickly with Final Cut Express
- Apple iMovie for Mac OS X VQG - Jeff Carlson covers all the bases here-from shooting and capturing footage
- Apple iMovie 3 Solutions: Tips, Tricks, and Special Effects - thoroughly revised version of the award-winning book
- Apple Keynote for Mac OS X: VQG - Filled with tips, sidebars and anecdotes drawn from the author's personal experience
- Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Express - everything you need to begin using Apple's Final Cut Express
- Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro 4 - a comprehensive course on Apple's high-end video editing
- Apple Pro Training Series: Logic 6 - step-by-step instruction and straightforward, jargon-free LOGIC
- Apple Pro Training Series: Shake 3 - Using step-by-step, hands-on instruction, Hollywood effects wizard Marco Paolini puts you in the director's chair
- Apple: The Little iDVD Book, Second Edition - expert advice from noted Mac columnist Bob LeVitus
- Apple: The Little iTunes Book, Third Edition - Proving once again that you don't have to be a computer whiz or an audio engineer
- Avid Xpress DV 3.5 Editing - experts at Avid have crammed an entire beginner's course into one complete book/CD-ROM combo
- Chris Crawford on Game Design - provides tips and techniques that readers can immediately apply
- Color Correction for Avid Xpress DV 3.5 - step-by-step guide shows you how to color correct video frames in Avid Xpress
- Developing Online Games: An Insiders Guide - This book was written to spread the word on what works and what doesn't.
- Easy CDs & DVDs - a simple, easy to follow, step-by-step guide for the beginner
- Editing Techniques with Final Cut Pro, Second Edition - a solid handbook for beginners who intend to get serious.
- Game Creation and Careers: Insider Secrets from Industry Experts - Get expert advice on all aspects of game creation from the masters of the games
- Jerry Hofmann on Final Cut Pro 4, 1/e - I can't recommend any other book that would better address this subject
- Macromedia Contribute for Windows: VQG - Contribute plus this Visual QuickStart guide equal success-no experience required!
- Macromedia Director MX and Lingo: Training from the Source - Gain a level of proficiency and self confidence to develop projects on your own.
- Macromedia Director MX for Win and Mac: VQG - A visual introduction to using Macromedia Director MX
- Making Movies with Final Cut Express - You don't have to go to film school to learn from the master
- Secrets of the iPod, Third Edition - Mac columnist and author Christopher Breen covers it all
- The Fat Man on Game Audio: Tasty Morsels of Sonic Goodness - from someone who really knows and understands the intricacies, history, and challenges of game audio.
Popular Content Items:
- Photoshop Tutorial: Quick, Easy Photo Montage
- Photoshop Tutorial: Photoshop Pixels to Pencil Drawings
- Shoot-out: Photoshop or Elements? Which is best?
- Photography: Bruce Duncan asks Why Black & White?
is where Photoshop users ask questions and get help! It's also a warehouse of excellent Photoshop tips, tricks and tutorials. Check it out in the : Photoshop 911 FAQ department
Participate in your Design Booksehlf
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your book reviews, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.