Graphics Bibliography in The Design Bookshelf for designers, desktop publishing, graphics and digital photography|
Called: "The Yahoo of Books for designers and visual communicators"
Illustrator & Graphics BibliographyIllustrator 10 Shop Manual - by Steve Kurth... This is an incredible book in every respect. It ain't pretty. It ain't skinny. It's fat, ugly and contains everything to the minutest detail about Illustrator. Mechanics would use this shop manual to look under Illustrator's hood. You should too.
- Paperback: 732 pages; Dimensions (in inches): 1.59 x 9.08 x 5.98 * Publisher: New Riders Publishing; 1st edition (July 15, 2002) Our Price: $31.50
Real World Adobe Illustrator 10 - by Deke McClelland... Real World Adobe Illustrator 10 is the definitive guide to learning industrial-strength techniques using Adobe Illustrator.
- Paperback: 920 pages; Dimensions (in inches): 1.93 x 8.98 x 7.08 * Publisher: Peachpit Press; 1st edition (March 19, 2002) Our Price: $31.49
Illustrator 10 (Visual QuickStart Guide) - by Elaine Weinmann, Peter Lourekas... As with my "Introduction to Digital Graphics" course at James Madison University, this book has become the standard text in many design schools. This affordable, task-based book may be the only one users need to create powerful graphics for print or Web.
- For Windows and Macintosh Paperback: 616 pages; Dimensions (in inches): 1.24 x 9.04 x 7.10 * Publisher: Peachpit Press; 1st edition (March 8, 2002) Our Price: $17.49
Macromedia Fireworks MX: Training from the Source - by Patti Schulze... These hands-on, project-based lessons for active learners teach novice users all the basics and many advanced features of Macromedia Fireworks MX
- Paperback: 400 pages * Publisher: Macromedia Press; 1st edition (July 3, 2002) Our Price: $31.49
Fireworks MX Magic - by Lisa Lopuck... Fireworks MX Magic as only Lisa can do it! Here's a collection of self-contained projects including step-by-step instructions, explanations, tips, and tricks. Good stuff, Lisa! Bravo!
- Paperback: 240 pages; Dimensions (in inches): 0.43 x 7.94 x 10.02 * Publisher: New Riders Publishing; 1st edition (June 12, 2002) Softcover CD-ROM included. Our Price: $27.99
Macromedia Flash MX Advanced Visual QuickPro Guide - by Russell Chun... Pro Guides pick up where Visual Quickstart Guides leave off... A must-have for graphic designers, Web animators, game programmers, interface designers, and multimedia pros.
- Paperback: 480 pages; Dimensions (in inches): 1.25 x 9.04 x 7.14 Publisher: Peachpit Press - 1st edition (May 15, 2002) Check the links
3D Graphics & Animation - by Mark Giambruno... 3d Graphics & Animations is the book to help readers break into the 3D marketplace. Learn from the experiences of working professionals as shared through insightful interviews.
- Paperback: 624 pages; (With CD-ROM) Dimensions (in inches): 1.37 x 9.08 x 7.34 Publisher: New Riders Publishing 2nd Bk and cdr edition (June 15, 2002) Our Price: $34.99
Maxon Cinema 4D 7 - by Arndt Von Koenigsmarck... Maxon Cinema 4D 7 is perfect for the beginning user as well as the intermediate and somewhat advanced user.
- Paperback: 432 pages; Dimensions (in inches): 1.13 x 9.01 x 7.55 * Publisher: Peachpit Press; Bk&Cd-Rom edition (December 28, 2001) Our Price: $31.49
* Discuss these and other books in the Designers' Cafe
The Design Bookshelf is for designers, desktop publishing, graphics and digital photography... it's been called: "The Yahoo of Books for designers and visual communicators" ... it is a part of the GRAPHIC DESIGN NETWORK:
The News-Serve Network | Photoshop Tips & Tricks Graphic Design News
The User Group Network |
The Design-Bookshelf practices the "No Spam" philosophy on the web. The Design-Bookshelf is an affiliate of The News-Serve Network and The Graphic Design Network. Other affiliates include The Design & Publishing Center, The Graphic-Design Network, and The User Group Network, and The Photo Warehouse. This is the ideal place to list your favorite books concerning design, art, graphics, type, typography, illustration, image processing, digital photos, photography, cameras, digital images, image capture, digital cameras, or art as created by anyone in the photographic or visual arts fields. Also, please read and be aware of our Legal Properties & Disclaimers document. Not all areas of the online environment allow special characters such as the registration and trademark marks. This file will alert you to proprietary works that cannot be duplicated or distributed. - - Copyright 1999 Design-Books.com, by Showker Graphic Arts, for the The Design & Publishing Center, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.