Programming & Development
- The Art of Interactive Design - A Euphonious and Illuminating Guide to Building Successful Software
- Linux in a Nutshell, Fourth Edition - has won awards in the Linux community as the most indispensable book about Linux.
- Linux Security Cookbook - a series of easy-to-follow recipes--short, focused pieces of code that administrators can use to improve security and perform common tasks securely.
- Microsoft Visual C# .NET 2003 Kick Start - Full of code examples, tips, and profession insights, this book is about maximum payoff with minimum effort for the working programmer
- Perl Graphics Programming - focuses on open-source scripting programs that manipulate graphics files for use on the Web.
- ActionScript for Flash MX: The Definitive Guide 2 - Updated to cover Flash MX, the newest version of Macromedia Flash, ActionScript for Flash MX: The Definitive Guide, Second Edition is the one book no serious Flash developer should be without.
- ActionScript Cookbook - Flash MX developers can solve issues quickly, while learning practical techniques for resolving similar dilemmas in the future.
- Core Techniques and Algorithms in Game Programming - focusing on time-tested coding techniques-and providing code samples that use C++, and the OpenGL and DirectX APIs
- Developing Games in Java - filled with tons of useful game programming information.
- Unix: Visual QuickStart Guide (2nd Edition) - manipulate your Unix environment, making it a genuinely enjoyable workspace.
- Visual Basic .NET for Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide - a whole new project, greatly expanded, and focused squarely on .NET and OOP.
- PHP Bible, 2nd Edition - thoroughly updated to cover the latest features of PHP 4.2, this is the one good book on PHP you need,
- PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites: VQP - you'll find this volume the perfect launching pad to creating dynamic sites with PHP and MySQL
- C# Web Development for ASP.NET VQG - aimed at beginning developers who may have experience with scripting languages but are not necessarily experienced with object-oriented languages
Ever Popular Books:
- Sams Teach Yourself CGI in 24 Hours
- Java Web Services Unleashed
- Building Cocoa Applications : A Step by Step Guide
- Java for the Web with Servlets, JSP, and EJB: Dev Guide to J2EE
- Red Hat Linux X Unleashed (With CD-ROM)
- Windows 2000 DNS (Landmark)
- Sams Teach Yourself Java 2 in 21 Days
- Red Hat Linux Bible
- Visual Basic 6: Visual QuickStart Guide
- Linux Unleashed, Fourth Edition
- Programming Web Graphics With Perl and Gnu Software
Popular Content Items:
- Photoshop Tutorial: Quick, Easy Photo Montage
- Photoshop Tutorial: Photoshop Pixels to Pencil Drawings
- Shoot-out: Photoshop or Elements? Which is best?
- Photography: Bruce Duncan asks Why Black & White?
is where Photoshop users ask questions and get help! It's also a warehouse of excellent Photoshop tips, tricks and tutorials. Check it out in the : Photoshop 911 FAQ department
Participate in your Design Booksehlf
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your book reviews, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.