Database & Dynamic Data
- SQL Bible - by Alex Kriegel, and Boris M. Trukhnov - Here, in one definitive volume, is all the information you need to understand and use SQL and its implementations
- Macromedia Studio MX Bible - by Joyce J. Evans, Donna Casey, Ron Rockwell, Charles Mohnike (Author) - Develop data-enabled sites with Dreamweaver MX... dovetail them into database driven web sites
- PHP Bible, 2nd Edition - by Tim Converse, and Joyce Park (Author) - thoroughly updated to cover the latest features of PHP 4.2, this is the one good book on PHP you need,
- PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites: VQP - by Larry Ullman - you'll find this volume the perfect launching pad to creating dynamic sites with PHP and MySQL
- Macromedia Dreamweaver MX Advanced VQP - by J. Tarin Towers, Abie Hadjitarkhani, Sasha Magee - advanced step-by-step tutorials on dynamic page serving, site management, and basic dynamic page building
- Macromedia Dreamweaver MX Dynamic Applications: Advanced Training from the Source - by Jeffrey Bardzell - design and layout tools for everything you need to enter the world of object-oriented programming, servers and database connection
- FileMaker Pro 6 Bible - by Steven A. Schwartz (Author) - If you're new to database management tools, this book gives you the background knowledge and step-by-step instructions to create and use databases quickly and easily.
- Excel 2002 Bible - by John Walkenbach, and Brian Underdahl (Author) - If Excel 2002 can do it, you can do it too É import data from the Web, other Office applications, and databases
- FileMaker Pro 6 Advanced: VQP - by Cynthia L. Baron, Daniel Peck - the most efficient way for smart, creative, busy professionals to learn how to build custom databases using scripts and templates
- FileMaker Pro 6: VQG - by Nolan Hester - includes all of the new features in FileMaker Pro 6 and is still the fastest and easiest way to learn FileMaker Pro
- The Book of FileMaker 6: Your One-Stop Guide to FileMaker Pro - by Chris Kubica - Including: Pro Unlimited, Developer, Server, and Mobile... designing layouts, creating records, entering data, printing reports, and writing formulas.
- Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 and Databases - by Sean R. Nicholson - create dynamic database-driven sites with your favorite authoring tool.
- Building Dynamic Web Sites with Macromedia Studio MX 2004 - by Tom Green, Jordan L. Chilcott, Chris S. Flick - use the integrated workflow of Macromedia's Studio MX product suite to create your own dazzling sites
- Dan Gookin's Naked Office - by Dan Gookin - Understanding how Office works, Using Excel as a database, interfacing with other programs... this is an all-around great book for any Office user
- Dreamweaver MX: Design and Technique (With CD-ROM) - by Ethan Watrall - teaches you how to make your web pages look their best and perform even better from basic layout and design to database driven content engines.
- MySQL: Visual QuickStart Guide
- Alison Balter's Guide to Access 2002 Enterprise Development
- Sams Teach Yourself MySQL in 24 Hours
- MySQL and JSP Web Applications: Data-Driven Programming
- PHP and PostgreSQL Advanced Web Programming
- FileMaker Pro 5.5 Visual Quickstart Guide
- Access 2002 Programming by Example
- Alison Balter's Mastering Access 2002 (With CD-ROM)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Ulneashed
- Special Edition Using Microsoft Access 2002
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Database Development From Scratch
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Data Transformation Services (DTS)
- Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft SQL Server 7 in 21 Days
- Peter Norton's Guide to Access 2000 Programming
- Visual Basic 6 Database Programming
- Web Farming for the Data Warehouse
Ever Popular Books:
- Sams Teach Yourself CGI in 24 Hours
- Java Web Services Unleashed
- Building Cocoa Applications : A Step by Step Guide
- Java for the Web with Servlets, JSP, and EJB: Dev Guide to J2EE
- Red Hat Linux X Unleashed (With CD-ROM)
- Windows 2000 DNS (Landmark)
- Sams Teach Yourself Java 2 in 21 Days
- Red Hat Linux Bible
- Visual Basic 6: Visual QuickStart Guide
- Linux Unleashed, Fourth Edition
- Programming Web Graphics With Perl and Gnu Software
Popular Content Items:
- Photoshop Tutorial: Quick, Easy Photo Montage
- Photoshop Tutorial: Photoshop Pixels to Pencil Drawings
- Shoot-out: Photoshop or Elements? Which is best?
- Photography: Bruce Duncan asks Why Black & White?
is where Photoshop users ask questions and get help! It's also a warehouse of excellent Photoshop tips, tricks and tutorials. Check it out in the : Photoshop 911 FAQ department
Participate in your Design Booksehlf
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your book reviews, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.